Online Personal Training Programs
What kind of training programs does Continuous Improvement offer?
There are specific short term programs and subscription plans. The specific short term plans are more applicable if there is a goal you want to achieve in a relatively short amount of time. These are relatively harder and require more commitment to the schedule, but still manageable. The subscription programs are more suitable if you have more time and want to achieve your goals while you also have the option to be a bit more flexible with the schedule. Current short term programs are: the 8 week Start Training at Home and the 8 week Fat Loss Training Program.
There are three subscription plans that you can choose from: Standard Program, Pro Program or Elite Program. Prices can vary from $150/month to $400/month, you can apply or get in touch (firstname.lastname@example.org) so we can see which programme would be the best fit for you!
These prices are very competitive with in-person personal training, in which case prices could be around $60-$100 per session. This will add up with one or even more sessions per week. With our services we could even manage up to 7 sessions per week (so 28 sessions per month), all for the same price.
We also offer a discount for active military personnel and veterans. Have a look here to learn more.
Standard Training Program
Available per month or several months in advance. (Advance payment includes a discount.) It includes:
- Intake questionnaire to asses goals, experience and possibilities.
- Customized fitness program to fit your goals, experience and possibilities
- Access to the Continuous Improvement Fitness application to see and register your training sessions.
- Assessment of movement based on submitted videos every two weeks in the first 3 months.
- Monthly adjustments when needed
- Bi weekly phone/video call of maximum half an hour when needed
- Monitoring of outcome measures
Pro Training Program
Available per month or several months in advance. (Advance payment includes a discount.) It includes all from the Standard Program, but:
- Assessment of movement based on submitted videos every week in the first 3 months.
- Weekly adjustments when needed.
- Weekly phone/video call of maximum half an hour when needed
- Monitoring of process indicators 
Elite Training Program
Available per month or several months in advance. (Advance payment includes a discount.) It includes all from the Pro Program, but:
- Contact moment per email, twice a week.
- Nutrition Logging and guidance.
These programs will get to you through an application called “Trainerize”. This is an application that I will use to send you your program and workout routine, but also for you to log the workouts and when applicable the outcome measures. Besides the application, we will be in touch per email and if needs be, through Skype.
All the plans have a 14 day trial period. You can then see and experience for yourself how easy and good the application and the training programs work.
Are you a veteran? See here what special offer there is for you!
 These are more the body measurements (e.g. weight, measurements, body fat percentage etc.).
 With this we might track sleep, energy level and mood throughout the program to see what has the best effects on you as an individual.
What to do next?
If you want to start with any of these programs, get in touch with me about these programs or if you have any other burning questions. You can do so by clicking here. Then we will take it from there and we will see which program will fit your situation and goals best.
Start now, not tomorrow.